What Sanitation Solution is right for you?
The right sanitation solution for you will depend on the type of waste, as well as the desired application and disposal method. JoJo’s wide range of sanitation solutions include septic/conservancy tanks, mobile chemical toilets as well as pit toilets and pedestals, offering solutions to suit various needs and applications.
Septic Tank Solutions
A septic tank is used for the disposal of sewerage only. It brings about the digestion of organic matter and discharges the black water into a French drain to soak away into the ground over time. It requires minimum maintenance, as each component has a specific function and is designed accordingly.
Conservancy Tank Solutions
As it is chemical-resistant, a conservancy tank is used for the disposal of both black and grey water. It serves as temporary storage only, requiring the waste to be pumped out whenever the tank is full. This is done by licensed hauling companies who dispose of the waste accordingly.
Pit Toilets Solutions
Pit toilets and pedestals are used in areas without regular sewerage removal and limited access to water. This typically includes informal settlements, farms and environmentally sensitive locations.
Chemical Mobile Toilet Solutions
Mobile or Chemical Toilets are ideal for building and construction sites, or any event where a temporary toilet solution is required.
Buy a JoJo Tank
Join the JoJo family today.
Find your nearest JoJo Tank distributor by either searching your area or using the handy mapping functionality.
Install a JoJo Tank
Whether you’re looking for an installer or prefer the DIY-route, we’ve got all the information you need.
The installers listed below have been carefully screened to ensure that they have the right equipment and level of experience to provide you with satisfactory service.
If you’d prefer to install your own tank, please consult our comprehensive, easy-to-use DIY-Installation Guide.
Why JoJo Tanks?
When you purchase a JoJo tank, you invest in a high-quality product from South Africa’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tank solutions.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- All JoJo products come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 September 2017).
- Tanks are available in different formats, with a variety of fittings and accessories to extend performance capabilities and versatility.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE.
- With a UV-stabilised outer layer, our products are designed to withstand the harsh African climate.
- The food-grade, black inner lining in our water tanks prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- A stringent quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design standards.
- All JoJo Water and Chemical Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks carry a quality certification from the Agrément Board of South Africa.
Find more information on our compliance to Industry Tank Standards here.
Wow, JoJo Tanks you rock! I just spoke to the most friendly, polite, knowledgeable and most helpful customer service lady at your call centre called Lesedi, and she provided all the information I needed about your JoJo Tanks and where to find them. Thank you guys!
How can we help you?
Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
JoJo offers a wide range of storage solutions to suit every application – from domestic and agricultural to industrial and commercial.
Ranging in sizes from 260 litres to 20 00 litres, our storage tanks are suitable for storing a wide range of materials such as rainwater, chemicals, fertilisers, diesel, sewerage and more.