To find a local JoJo Tanks installer near you, search by suburb, city and/or company name.
JoJo Tanks is pleased to recommend the preferred installers listed above. These installers have been trained in the installation of various domestic water solutions and have been through a vetting process to ensure that they have the technical and professional competence to satisfactorily serve our customers.
- When choosing a preferred installer, please ensure that their “services offered” correspond with the scope of installation required.
- Accreditation of JoJo Preferred installers can be confirmed by viewing their Installer Cards. Note, these cards expire annually and are renewed as part of an annual assessment, please ensure their cards are still valid.
Installers should provide professional and quality service at all times and uphold the high standards associated with the JoJo Brand. If at any point you feel that these standards are not being met, please advise us accordingly.
Please note that all installers are independent contractors. JoJo can therefore not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of a contract or arrangement entered into with an accredited JoJo Installer.
Buy a JoJo Tank
Join the JoJo family today.
Find your nearest JoJo Tank distributor by either searching your area or using the handy mapping functionality.
Install a JoJo Tank
Whether you’re looking for an installer or prefer the DIY-route, we’ve got all the information you need.
The installers listed below have been carefully screened to ensure that they have the right equipment and level of experience to provide you with satisfactory service.
If you’d prefer to install your own tank, please consult our comprehensive, easy-to-use DIY-Installation Guide.
Why JoJo Tanks?
When you purchase a JoJo tank, you invest in a high-quality product from South Africa’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tank solutions.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- All JoJo products come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 September 2017).
- Tanks are available in different formats, with a variety of fittings and accessories to extend performance capabilities and versatility.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE.
- With a UV-stabilised outer layer, our products are designed to withstand the harsh African climate.
- The food-grade, black inner lining in our water tanks prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- A stringent quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design standards.
- All JoJo Water and Chemical Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks carry a quality certification from the Agrément Board of South Africa.
Find more information on our compliance to Industry Tank Standards here.
Wow, JoJo Tanks you rock! I just spoke to the most friendly, polite, knowledgeable and most helpful customer service lady at your call centre called Lesedi, and she provided all the information I needed about your JoJo Tanks and where to find them. Thank you guys!
How can we help you?
Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
JoJo offers a wide range of storage solutions to suit every application – from domestic and agricultural to industrial and commercial.
Ranging in sizes from 260 litres to 20 00 litres, our storage tanks are suitable for storing a wide range of materials such as rainwater, chemicals, fertilisers, diesel, sewerage and more.