Underground rainwater harvesting component structure
Underground/conservancy tank (depending on size required).
- Rainhead i.e. Leaf Eater
- First Flush Diverter
- Pipes – 3 x 110 mm SV pipes
Lengths and quantity will vary depending on installation.
- From bottom of leafeater to slow release control valve.
- From side of T-junction to top elbow.
- From top elbow to bottom elbow.
- From bottom elbow to last elbow entering into tank.
- Pipes – HHDPE
20/25 mm depending on pump model. 4a – From pump to elbow (inside tank) 4b – From elbow to tap
- 110 mm
- Sizes according to pipes
- Submersible pump