Septic Tank Sanitation
The installation of a septic tank receptable for all sewerage. It brings about the digestion of organic matter and discharges the black water into a French drain to soak away into the ground over time.
- Tank filled with sewerage only
- No soap water
- Bio-degradation process takes place
- Runs into a French drain
- Water not suitable for human/domestic use
Conservancy Tank Sanitation
The installation of a conservancy tank used for the disposal of both black and grey water. It requires that the waste be pumped out routinely or whenever the tank is full.
- Tank filled with black & grey water
- Chemical Resistant
- Tank used for temporary storage
- Pumped out with honey-sucker
- Water not suitable for human / domestic use