Submit an Enquiry
JoJo Tanks has established manufacturing plants across South Africa and its close proximity to its major customers allows the company to provide a cost-effective and timely service and quality products at market related prices.
JoJo has been making tanks and working for water security for 40 years. Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page to keep in the loop with SA’s biggest and most trusted supplier of water storage solutions.
To view a list of JoJo Tanks branches, click here.
Enquiries: Please direct all price and product enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
JoJo Tanks Branches
- Shared Service Centre
- +27 (0) 11 695 8300
- Head Office
- +27 (0) 13 262 7900
- +27 (0) 31 785 2962
- East London
- +27 (0) 43 745 0028
- +27 (0) 34 393 2807
- +27 (0) 51 434 1421/22/23
- +27 (0) 12 802 1214/5
- +27 (0) 41 922 4248
- +27 (0) 23 347 6533
- +263 9880 260
Buy a JoJo Tank
Join the JoJo family today.
Find your nearest JoJo Tank distributor by either searching your area or using the handy mapping functionality.
Install a JoJo Tank
Whether you’re looking for an installer or prefer the DIY-route, we’ve got all the information you need.
The installers listed below have been carefully screened to ensure that they have the right equipment and level of experience to provide you with satisfactory service.
If you’d prefer to install your own tank, please consult our comprehensive, easy-to-use DIY-Installation Guide.
Why JoJo Tanks?
When you purchase a JoJo tank, you invest in a high-quality product from South Africa’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tank solutions.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- All JoJo products come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 September 2017).
- Tanks are available in different formats, with a variety of fittings and accessories to extend performance capabilities and versatility.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE.
- With a UV-stabilised outer layer, our products are designed to withstand the harsh African climate.
- The food-grade, black inner lining in our water tanks prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- A stringent quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design standards.
- All JoJo Water and Chemical Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks carry a quality certification from the Agrément Board of South Africa.
Find more information on our compliance to Industry Tank Standards here.
Wow, JoJo Tanks you rock! I just spoke to the most friendly, polite, knowledgeable and most helpful customer service lady at your call centre called Lesedi, and she provided all the information I needed about your JoJo Tanks and where to find them. Thank you guys!
How can we help you?
Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
JoJo offers a wide range of storage solutions to suit every application – from domestic and agricultural to industrial and commercial.
Ranging in sizes from 260 litres to 20 00 litres, our storage tanks are suitable for storing a wide range of materials such as rainwater, chemicals, fertilisers, diesel, sewerage and more.