Strong Customer Relationships
Our business philosophy places the needs of our customers at the centre of everything we do. Our staff strives to establish lasting relationships, enabling us to work closely with customers as partners of choice ensuring that our products meet both pre- and after-sales expectations.
Superior LLDPE (Linear low-density polyethylene) Products
JoJo Tanks specialises in the manufacture of rotomoulded products. We significantly improved the quality and durability of our products with a newly developed technology, called compounding, where the raw material and colour pigments are combined through an extruder. This process ensures an even mix and distribution of colour pigments and UV inhibitors which enable the company to develop a range of superior products.
Cutting edge technology
Technology is at the core of the JoJo business. Expertise in material science, a commitment to extending the boundaries of our core materials, unrivalled knowledge of and excellence in manufacturing and processing techniques and technical know-how gives JoJo Tanks a competitive advantage.
Commitment to Research and New Product Development
JoJo Tanks has always recognised the importance of research in material science and the need for innovation and the company makes a major financial investment annually to ensure its market leadership.
Vertical water tanks have the following standard fittings:
- 40mm water fitting at the bottom;
- Inlet and over-flow on top (side) with a 50mm fitting (female) (50/40 reducer);
- 480mm lid with e-clips on top of the tank.
Vertical Chemical Medium and Heavy Duty tanks:
- 1 (one) 50mm outlet at the bottom (standard).
- Fittings can be made up to 75mm.
- All standard fittings on tanks are included in the price.
- A variety of taps, e.g. plastic or lockable solid brass or nickle plated can be ordered separately at additional costs and a 40/20 reducer is also needed to fit to the tank.
- JoJo tanks can handle no pressure from the outside and a retaining wall has to be build to protect the tank when it is installed beneath ground level.
- The maximum temperature a JoJo tank can handle is 40°C
To view our brochure Think Green, Think Tanks, Think JoJo -aimed at architects, builders and property developers - please download here.
Please note that the download is 67MB in size and will take 30 minutes to download. We also have the low resolution version available for faster download.
High Resolution Version (Please note this is the High Resolution version download and is 67mb in size.)
Low Resolution Version (This version is 6mb in size and will download within 10 minutes.)