Rainwater harvesting component structure
Standard tank fittings (intlet/overflow and outlet) are included in the price.
- Base / plinth
- Mesh/Tank Screen – beneath tank lid
- Rainhead i.e. Leaf Eater
- First Flush Diverter
- Pipes – 3 x 110 mm SV pipes
Lengths will vary depending on installation.
- From bottom of T-junction to slow release control valve.
- From side of T-junction to elbow.
- From elbow through lid into tank.
- Elbow – 110mm
- Tap – 20mm
Purchased separately from dealer and an additional 40/20 reducer is then also required to fit it onto the tank.